At Peach Tree Inn & Suites, we invite you to take a step away from the hustle and bustle of daily life in historic (and pet-friendly) Fredericksburg, Texas. You’ll experience authentic Southern hospitality right in the heart of Texas Hill Country. No matter the time of year, our town is the perfect vacation destination for the entire family, full of fanciful shopping, German soul, and rich history.
A Pet Lover’s Paradise
Want to bring your furry friend to Fredericksburg? Fredericksburg is an extremely pet-friendly town—no family member will be left behind! Peach Tree Inn & Suites is happily a pet-friendly establishment with seven different lodging accommodations to suit your entire family.
In addition to having a lovely pet-friendly inn, Fredericksburg is also home to a number of pet-friendly restaurants, wineries, shops, outdoor attractions, and much more. Dogologie is one of Fredericksburg’s most popular retail locations. A boutique and online lifestyle brand, Dogologie is the best place to spoil your dog! All the staff are eager to meet you and your furry family member. Likewise, Peach Tree Inn & Suites cannot wait to help you plan the best trip to Fredericksburg this year. Follow our quick guide on all the pet-friendly Fredericksburg attractions and businesses.
Where to Eat & Drink
- Altdorf Biergarten: try one of their traditional German Plates and rest with your pup on their shaded patio
- Backwoods BBQ: Texan barbeque is a must-have when you come to Fredericksburg; they are known slow-cooked brisket
- El Milagro: swing on by for some family-owned Mexican cuisine and tasty cool cocktails
- Kehlani Yogurt: you and Fido can enjoy some yummy froyo to cool off from the Texas heat
- Sunset Grill: we recommend indulging in a weekend brunch date, coupled with one of their signature cocktails
- …many more great Fredericksburg restaurants and wineries are pet-friendly, you can find a longer list compiled by local store Dogologie online
Where to Visit
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area: one of America’s largest batholiths, full of rock climbing, trails, star-gazing, and all the natural wonders you and your furry pals can explore
- Fredericksburg Dog Park: a 5-acre dog park with lots of room for your dog to roam and mingle with local pets
- Wildseed Farms: come visit the largest family-owned seed farm in America and take a self-guided tour of their beautiful gardens
- … for more pet-friendly Fredericksburg activities, check out Bring Fido
Where to Stay in Pet-Friendly Fredericksburg
Family-owned and operated, Peach Tree Inn & Suites offers affordable accommodations in downtown Fredericksburg. We proudly offer pet-friendly lodging and modern amenities that are suited for any family! From standard queen rooms to private cottages, you and your pet are welcome to stay at Peach Tree Inn & Suites. Book your stay online or call us today at 800-843-4666!