Fredericksburg, TX, has so much to offer: historical sites, an eclectic assortment of eateries, cute shopping boutiques, unbeatable nature sites, and so much more. Our wide variety of attractions might lead to some indecision during your vacation. Instead of wasting time looking for things to do in Fredericksburg, TX, consider venturing to some of our city’s hidden gems when you book a room at Peach Tree Inn & Suites.
Check out These Things to Do in Fredericksburg, TX
There’s something special for everyone in Fredericksburg: foodies, shopaholics, nature-lovers, collectors, and even automotive enthusiasts.
- Sassy Lassie is every shopping-lovers go-to place. Located in the historic district, Sassy Lassie provides the latest designs and accessories, while maintaining that Texas spirit.
- Das Peach Haus is every peach-lovers’ dream come true! Choose from an assortment of peach products including, marmalades, jams, and wines. They also provide other Texas-sourced culinary classics such as canned goods, desserts, and salsas.
- Street Dreams presents an eclectic mix of classic cars. Check out their stunning collection of Corvettes and trucks, or reminisce on the good old days when looking at their refurbished memorabilia.
- Luckenbach Texas General Store is the place to go to for rousing, live music performances, grab a quick bite to eat, and pick up souvenirs for friends and family.
- Backwoods BBQ serves a delicious spread of traditional Texas BBQ. Sit back and enjoy an icy-cold drink with a brisket guaranteed to melt in your mouth.
Our Fredericksburg Inn & Suites Provides the Perfect Getaway
If you’re still looking for places to stay in Fredericksburg, consider our cozy Peach Tree Inn & Suites. We’re located within a few blocks of the historic Main Street, which harbors a litany of eateries, breweries, boutiques, museums, art galleries, and so much more. There are so many exciting things to do in Fredericksburg, TX; you really can’t go wrong. Please contact us today if you would like to make a reservation.