The Texas Hill Country has a deep appreciation for music with plenty of vibrant music festivals and live musical performances year-round. Music can touch the rawest parts of our hearts and souls, so don’t miss out on one of the best blues music festivals in Texas. Book your stay at Peach Tree Inn & Suites, just 10 miles away from the festival. We can’t wait to welcome you as our guest in our Fredericksburg, TX, hotel’s comfy accommodations and plush amenities.
Join One of the Top Music Festivals in Texas Hill Country
This annual Fredericksburg event is one of the top blues music festivals in Texas but only $30 a ticket. To learn more about it, you can visit their website. The team at Peach Tree Inn & Suites put together this overview to get you started:
Cost: $30 per person, and you can buy your tickets here.
When: Jan 14, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., with doors opening at 11 a.m.
Where: 412 Luckenbach Town Loop, Fredericksburg, TX 78624
The Musician Line-Up:
- Noon – Vin Mott Blues Band The Vin Mott Blues Band is a rising blues star from Austin, Texas, that has made a name from hit songs like Quit the Women for the Blues. The UK’s Blues & Rhythm Magazine describes this band’s music as “Straight-up, muscular blue-collar blues.”
- 1 p.m. – Ben Beckendorf Band This artist has been a staple for blues music festivals and live performances in the Texas Hill Country for over 45 years. Ben Beckendorf performs live around 250 times each year.
- 2 p.m. – Gary Cain Band Get the party started with their mix of rock with blues. Rock and Blues Muse Calls this band “a fearless lyricist, a ripping guitarist…with an expansive and personal take on rock music that’s explosive both instrumentally and lyrically.” and Blues Matters Magazine said, “ridiculously talented, genre-bending guitarist…a jaw-dropper.”
- 3 p.m. – Clay Melton This is another excellent blues artist with a heavy rock influence. Clay Melton is based in Texas and has been performing in music festivals and other live music venues for over 14 years.
- 4 p.m. – Sue Foley The Blues Foundation named Sue Foley’s latest album Pinky’s Blues, Traditional Blues Album of the Year, and Traditional Female Blues Artist of the Year at the 2022 Blues Music Awards. Sue Foley is based in Austin, Texas, and performs live at many music festivals and other venues.
- 5:30 p.m. – Cedric Burnside Listen to this two-time Grammy nominee at one of the best blues music festivals in Texas. Cedric Burnside’s album I Be Trying! won the Best Traditional Blues Album from the 2022 Grammy Awards.